Will you be our Friend?
Dronfield Heritage Trust is an independent charity led by local people (including around one hundred volunteers) working to preserve Dronfield Hall Barn and to continue our varied events programme to engage with different segments of our community. By becoming a Friend, you can support our small charity in our charitable aims- and enjoy some benefits for yourself too!
What are the benefits of becoming a friend?
- Discounts on our programme of events- including workshops and talks- from local history to botanical art, from stained glass workshops to photography field trips, from medieval needlework techniques to natural history.
- 10% discount on refreshments in the coffee shop.
- Opportunities to volunteer in a variety of roles as part of our friendly team. You can find more information here.
- Support the sustainability of the project and help us maintain the beautiful historic building dating back to 1430.
How can I become a Friend?
- Click here. Please allow ten days for your Friends card to reach you in the post.
- In our coffee shop by cash, credit or debit card.
- At any of our events.
Please note all memberships expire on 31 December.