We’re on the lookout for talented young artists to enter our exciting competition – Heroes and Heroines.
What to do
Create a piece of art inspired by your hero or heroine – let your imagination run wild. This could be anyone from a world leader to a relative, a sports person to someone who has assisted you when you needed help. Heroes and heroines come in all shapes and sizes!
Entries can use any medium and technique using paints, pastels, acrylics, pens or pencil, textiles, sculpture, recycled and eco-friendly materials, collages, photography – anything goes!
All entries will be included into the Dronfield Arts Festival Art exhibition, 29 April – 1 May. Not only that, first place will receive a fantastic art hamper and some Dronfield goodies and prizes for second and third place.
- We must receive entries for the competition by Monday 25 April 2022. Please submit your artwork to the Dronfield Hall Barn.
- We’ll be unable to return any artwork sent in by post. If you would like to collect your work, they can be collected from the Dronfield Hall Barn from Monday May 2 until Sunday May 8.
- We will announce all winners during the festival on Sunday 1 May.
- All entrants must be under 18 and should ask permission from a parent or guardian before entering.
- Please include your name, age and contact details on the back of the artwork. No personal data will be collected or stored after the exhibition. This is purely to let you know if you have won.
- Prizes are subject to availability. If, in circumstances beyond our control, we are unable to provide the stated prize, we will try to arrange an alternative prize of a similar value. No cash alternative will be offered.