- Sort by Default Order
A Stroll Along Dronny Bottom - the publication that was produced as part of Dronfield Heritage Dronfield Bottom exhibition in 2018.
Nowadays it is hard to imagine that Dronfield ever had any connection with the Derbyshire Lead Industry. It comes as a surprise to most people to hear that the oldest houses in the town and surrounding countryside were built through the profits of this trade.
- Chapter One - The Derbyshire Lead Trade
- Chapter Two - The Burtons of Cartledge, Holmesfield and Dronfield
- Chapter Three - The Emergence of the Rotherhams of Dronfield
- Chapter Four - Dronfield Hall
- Chapter Five - John Rotherham II, The Entrepreneur
- Chapter Six - The End of an Era
The survival of what was once a high quality medieval house inside the barn that now forms the core of the Dronfield Heritage Centre surprised many people. But Dronfield has many surprises from its medieval past once we start looking for them.
- Chapter One - Dronfield and its Ancient Parish
- Chapter Two - The Parish Church, Beauchief Abbey and Henry Fanshawe’s School
- Chapter Three - The Guild of St Mary and St John the Baptist
- Chapter Four - Timber-Framed Buildings
- Chapter Five - Dronfield Hall Barn