- Sort by Date
The official guide to the 14-and-a-half mile Dronfield Rotary Walk.
This package includes both "A Garden in my Life" and "Garden Tales".
Discover Dronfield's history with the first of our fascinating heritage trail booklets - available for just £3!
A package of our exhibition publications - including A Stroll Along Dronny Bottom, and Dronfield's Untold Stories.
A Stroll Along Dronny Bottom - the publication that was produced as part of Dronfield Heritage Dronfield Bottom exhibition in 2018.
Dronfield's Untold Stories - the publication that was produced as part of Dronfield Heritage Trust's WW1 exhibition in January 2019.
ContentsIssue No: 33 Article Page No.
- 33.1 Editorial
- 33.2 Memories of a Fleeting 60s Dronfield Childhood by Roger Bradgate
- 33.3 How Green was My Valley – Gosforth Valley before the Estate by Ann Brown
- 33.4 Memories of Gosforth Colliery by James Cartwright
- 33.5 A Glimpse of a Dronfield Boyhood around 1920 by Jean Kendal
ContentsIssue No: 32 Article Page No.
- 32.1 Editorial
- 32.2 Obituary, Stanley Jones by Ann Brown
- 32.3 The Chatsworth Park Coal Pits by James Cartwright
- 32.4 Water-powered mills in Dronfield by Ann Brown
- 32.5 Cholera epidemic by Ann Brown
- 32.6 Dronfield’s Autumn Crocuses – A Mystery by Peter Shelton
- 32.7 Lady Alice Deincourt by Maureen Taylor
- 32.8 Dronfield’s Wooden Bridge by Judith Vernier
- 32.9 The Cinema in Wartime by Alan Littler
ContentsIssue No: 31 Article Page No.
- 31.1 Editorial
- 31.2 B.R. Hubbard (Printers) Ltd. by R.. Hubbard/J.A. Vernier
- 31.3 Dronfield Water Supply by John Harvey
- 31.4 The Hidden Coal Pit of Sindelfingen Park by James Cartwright
- 31.5 If only I had listened more... by Robert Gratton
- 31.6 Callywhite Lane through Dorothy’s Eyes by Dorothy Cooke/Jean Kendal
- 31.7 Reader’s Page by Keith Ward
- 31.8 Reviews: by Ann Brown