The survival of what was once a high quality medieval house inside the barn that now forms the core of the Dronfield Heritage Centre surprised many people.
But Dronfield has many surprises from its medieval past once we start looking for them.
- Chapter One - Dronfield and its Ancient Parish
- Chapter Two - The Parish Church, Beauchief Abbey and Henry Fanshawe’s School
- Chapter Three - The Guild of St Mary and St John the Baptist
- Chapter Four - Timber-Framed Buildings
- Chapter Five - Dronfield Hall Barn