Discover Dronfield's history with the second of our fascinating heritage trail booklets - available for just £3!
Discover Dronfield's history with the first of our fascinating heritage trail booklets - available for just £3!
ContentsIssue No: 33 Article Page No.
- 33.1 Editorial
- 33.2 Memories of a Fleeting 60s Dronfield Childhood by Roger Bradgate
- 33.3 How Green was My Valley – Gosforth Valley before the Estate by Ann Brown
- 33.4 Memories of Gosforth Colliery by James Cartwright
- 33.5 A Glimpse of a Dronfield Boyhood around 1920 by Jean Kendal
ContentsIssue No: 32 Article Page No.
- 32.1 Editorial
- 32.2 Obituary, Stanley Jones by Ann Brown
- 32.3 The Chatsworth Park Coal Pits by James Cartwright
- 32.4 Water-powered mills in Dronfield by Ann Brown
- 32.5 Cholera epidemic by Ann Brown
- 32.6 Dronfield’s Autumn Crocuses – A Mystery by Peter Shelton
- 32.7 Lady Alice Deincourt by Maureen Taylor
- 32.8 Dronfield’s Wooden Bridge by Judith Vernier
- 32.9 The Cinema in Wartime by Alan Littler
ContentsIssue No: 31 Article Page No.
- 31.1 Editorial
- 31.2 B.R. Hubbard (Printers) Ltd. by R.. Hubbard/J.A. Vernier
- 31.3 Dronfield Water Supply by John Harvey
- 31.4 The Hidden Coal Pit of Sindelfingen Park by James Cartwright
- 31.5 If only I had listened more... by Robert Gratton
- 31.6 Callywhite Lane through Dorothy’s Eyes by Dorothy Cooke/Jean Kendal
- 31.7 Reader’s Page by Keith Ward
- 31.8 Reviews: by Ann Brown
ContentsIssue No: 30 Spring/Summer Society Activities Spring/Summer Article Page No.
- 30.1 Editorial
- 30.2 Obituary – Professor David Hey
- 30.3 Dronfield’s Forgotten Coal Pits and Coke Ovens by James Cartwright
- 30.4 Dronfield Town Hall by John Harvey
- 30.5 The Diary of Doris Hall 1913-16: Part II Ann Brown
- 30.6 Mickley Colliery by Robert Gratton
- 30.7 Totley Orphanage by Judith Vernier
- 30.8 Coke Oven Dwelling