Nowadays it is hard to imagine that Dronfield ever had any connection with the Derbyshire Lead Industry.
It comes as a surprise to most people to hear that the oldest houses in the town and surrounding countryside were built through the profits of this trade.
- Chapter One – The Derbyshire Lead Trade
- Chapter Two – The Burtons of Cartledge, Holmesfield and Dronfield
- Chapter Three – The Emergence of the Rotherhams of Dronfield
- Chapter Four – Dronfield Hall
- Chapter Five – John Rotherham II, The Entrepreneur
- Chapter Six – The End of an Era