Issue 37 of Miscellany is available now! Usually published bi-annually, this issue is a special Spring/Summer/Autumn/Winter 2020 edition priced at £3.50.
Included inside are some of the following features:
- The ‘Unknown’ Gosforth Collieries – James Cartwright
- Dronfield’s Working River or the Valley of the River Drone – Ann Brown
- 150 years of Dronfield Station – The Past, The Present, and The Future – Judith Vernier
- St James’ Retail Park – Jean Kendal
- What a Coincidence or a Mystery Solved! – Jean Kendal and Judith Vernier
- Oh Mr Poplar, what did you do? – Judith Vernier